For the rest of us, however, it is likely that the only knot we tie with frequency is the daily task of tying one's shoes. (By the way, WonderHowTo has that task well covered, as well).
According to Runners World, there is a right way (and wrong way) to tie your shoes. Go with the reef knot and you will have a neat, balanced, self-tightening knot. Go with the granny knot and you will likely have a sloppy knot, destined to become untied.
Instructions via Runners World (click through for additional instructional video):
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades