Ugh, the dreaded shin splints. Almost any habitual runner has experienced it: a sharp, tight pain in your shins that jolts you uncomfortably every time you move. And for those who are on their feet regularly, like runners and dancers, shin splints can be a big pain in the ass.
While there are lots of methods out there that'll teach you how to get rid of shin splints using various stretching techniques, this video focuses on how you can get rid of them simply by buying yourself a new pair of running shoes. Shoes with added arch support help relieve pain.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades