Running uphill is way harder than tumbling downhill or running on a flat surface due to the incline. And when you're running on natural terrain, like a hill, the incline can change quickly and can also be clouded by rocks, plants, and other things that get in the way.
So how do you run uphill effectively? Check out this video to learn how to pace yourself with short strides.
Ultramarathon champion Scott Jurek shows you how to be more efficient when taking on hills.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades