Not stretching after a good run will definitively set you up for injury or muscular pain. While stretching before a workout lubricates your joints to prepare them for work, stretching afterwards helps prevent you from building too much bulk so you get long, lean muscles, and so your tensed up muscles can relax again.
Masters coach Pete Magill and star runner Grace Padilla demonstrate a 15-minute post-run routine guaranteed to leave you fully recovered from today's workout and ready to run again tomorrow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades