First, as you run you need to maintain good breathing techniques. Therefore, it is important to look straight forward, not clench your jaw but keep it relaxed, and just breath in a natural manner, not worrying about whether you are breathing through your mouth, or nose, nor other respiratory concerns. It is important to remember "that your body naturally finds the most efficient and effect way to run." Consequently, you should let your body guide your style. Next, you need to maintain a good upper body posture when you run. You need to run with your shoulders relaxed and your arms by your side and moving in stride with your legs as you run. Then, you need to work on your lower body posture. Make sure you are running straight up, not bent forward. You need to have a quick "foot strike" as you run, and maintain a moderate stride length, not too short or long for your body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades