Are you determined to go running every single day? Even during the winter? If the snow and cold can't deter you, you might as well learn how to run safely in the winter months. It's all about how you dress. Dressing warmly is the key to having safe jog. Here are some tips from the members of the morning run club at St. Louis Park Lifetime Fitness.
The days this video was recorded, the temperature was about 30 degrees. There are 4 main tips to learn:
1. Wear Layers. You can always take something off. Most folks wore a long sleeve shirt with a windbreaker and were totally comfortable.
2. Duct tape the toes of your shoes to keep them dry and to keep them warmer. The duct tape works as a great shield. We found original grey duct tape works better than gorilla tape.
3. Wear longer socks to keep your ankles warm and also consider getting a pair of Smart Wool socks. They keep the feet much warmer than regular cotton.
4. Cover your ears and fingers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades