Chi running focuses on core muscles, integrating body and mind, and long-term performance to enhance the joy of running. In this tutorial, you will learn how to harness your Chi and improve your running technique and overall fitness.
You Will Need
• Deep breaths
• Good posture
Step 1: Keep your mind focused
Keep your mind focused on running so you finish relaxed and full of energy.
Conditioning your mind is just as important as keeping your body conditioned.
Step 2: Pay attention to your body
Pay attention to how your body feels. Lean from your ankles, letting gravity pull you forward, and land on your midfoot.
Step 3: Take deep breaths
Take deep breaths so your body can take in as much oxygen as possible to make the run feel easier.
Step 4: Relax muscles
Relax your muscles, drop your shoulders, and relax your gluts.
Step 5: Use good posture and form
Practice good posture and form throughout the run.
Good posture lowers your risk of injury.
Step 6: Start off slow
Start slowly and make realistic goals. Take breaks if you need to.
Step 7: Enjoy
Take in the beauty of the scenery and enjoy the run.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades