Increased speed is what every runner wants. Enabling your legs to move freely but in perfect form is key to getting the most out of each step as you run. This video will demonstrate how to increase speed and stride length by running stairs.
Demo of working on speed development, Running stairs to increase stride length versus to increase power to turnover. Using hand action to improve leg action, maintain forward lean, work off of ball of the foot and work on step over action, start by touching every stair then switch to touching every other stair by altering hand and arm action and not by increasing effort.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades