In this video tutorial, viewers learn about overproduction and if they have a overproduction gait pattern. Overproduction is when, after heel-strike, the foot rolls more than 15 degrees inward to meet the ground. Overproduction is more typical in runners with low arches. To check if you have a overproduction pattern, check the wear marks on the bottom of your shoes. Overproduction causes heavy wear along the heel and inside of the forefoot. Overproduction is natural and can cause injuries. Viewers who have this problem should use motion control or stability shoes. This video will benefit those viewers who want to check if they run properly and how to prevent this problem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades