Normal pronation is when running your foot hits heel first, then toe, then pushing off with the inside of your toe. It is usually found in runners who have normal arches. This type of running ensures that all of your weight is moving forward with little wasted motion. At the end of your stride your forefoot should be slightly angled away from your body and when your foot lands there should be a very slight angle between your foot and leg. You can check the wear on your shoes to tell if you have normal pronation. The inside of your foot near the toe should be worn out as well as the heel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades