Professional trainer Joel Harper shows us how to do the Tick Tock runner's ab workout.
-Put your feet all the way together, put your hands in prayer position and bring them above your head.
-Straighten your arms as much as you can, now use your obliques and drop down from side to side.
-Focus on pulling your lower abs in.
-Do 10 to 12 reps on each side.
-Dig your feet into the mat.
-If this is easy, then lift your foot off the ground and move from side to side.
-If this is still too easy then use a medicine ball above your head.
-Remember to keep your chin up and look eye level.
There you have it, some simple instructions on how to do the Tick Tock Runner's Ab Workout.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades