To do the samurai chop grab a medicine ball with both hands. Put your feet adjacent to each other (keep them very close). Lift the medicine ball up and to the left of your body. Then bring it down and to the right of your body. After this you can do it on the others side, up to the right and down to the left. For beginners 6-10 repetitions recommended for each side and for the more advanced 11-14 repetitions. If this is too easy lift your left food up and then bring your medicine ball up and to the left and then down and to the right. Then you can lift your right leg up bring the medicine ball up to the right and down to the left. This exercise is very good for balance because you are using the up leg to counterbalance your body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades