Users will need an exercise ball to perform this exercise. Begin by going on your knees and elbows on the ball. Users basically go into a plank position in the ball. Now users will need to go into a straight position from the shoulders to the knees. Now users will draw the alphabet using their elbows, while rolling the ball. To make the exercise more challenging, users may choose to lift one or both knees off the ground while doing the exercise. This video will benefit those viewers who want to find an exercise that will strengthen core muscles, build abdominal muscles and lose stomach fat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades