Professional trainer Joel Harper shows us how to do the "abs matrix" a runner's abs workout.
-First, you are going to want to grab some weights.
-Balance on one leg, lean back, and press the weight upwards.
Beginners: 6-10 reps
Advanced: 11-15 reps
-You may feel the urge to roll forward, but remember to lean back.
-You alternate each arm/weight.
-Remember to repeat while standing on your other leg.
-Also remember to pull your stomach in and use your lower abs.
-When pushing the weights up, make sure you aren't pushing them forward.
There you have it, some instructions and a couple tips on how to do the "abs matrix."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades